2017 Please contact us about sponsoring or co-sponsoring any of our upcoming concerts in 2017!
Thank you to these Concert Sponsors for their generous donations!
January 2017 – Garry Elliott Quartet: co-sponsor Lois Moody
October 2016 – Tim Bedner & Elise Letourneau: Hélène Vigeant, Kim Farrall and Jim Nuyens.
September 2016 – Rachel Beausoleil Sol da Capital: Herb & Spice Wellington
August 2016 – The Denielle Bassels Qunitet: The Blue Pearl Foundation.
July 2016 – Peter Bernstien & Mike Rud Concert: co-sponsored by The Blue Pearl Foundation and GigSpace.
April 2016 – Kate McGarry and Keith Ganz Concert: The Blue Pearl Foundation.
April 2016 – The Michael Vlatkovich Quartet sponsored in part by a private donor.
Becoming a Concert Sponsor with GigSpace is an investment you can feel truly feel good about.
Sponsorship of a GigSpace concert series or a single concert is a wonderful way to support the artistic programming at GigSpace. A sponsorship with GigSpace enables us to invite world-class guest artists to perform.
Our artistic programs would not be possible without the generous support of individuals and corporations. Give back to the community through music!
Frequently asked questions:
1. What can I sponsor? An entire concert series, a single performance, or co-sponsor a performance. There is a sponsorship opportunity to suit your musical taste and your marketing requirements.
2. What does it cost? Individual concert sponsorships start as low as $200 per artist and increase up to an entire concert series. A co-sponsorship welcomes any contribution. We will gladly create a sponsorship proposal to accommodate your marketing budget.
3. What benefits do I receive?
- Highlighted recognition of your name as a concert sponsor in all press releases and promotional materials.
- Your individual name with wording “sponsored by” will be included on the respective concerts title page on the GigSpace website.
- Recognition and thank you at the concert of your sponsorship by a GigSpace board member or the artist.
- Vouchers for two complimentary tickets and reserve seating to each of your sponsored performances.
- Receive an official tax receipt.
For more information or to discuss your ideas please call 613-729-0693 or email firstname.lastname@example.org